Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Lego clone base!

Hey this is Courage back with another post about my creations.Mostly about my base this time.Okay as you see my front door opens like hatches.Next my my entire base.The clones have a shooting range to practice  with or without live fire training.The instructors are commando Ford and captain Matchstick.Also the clones who are firing is named Sky and commando Hydrant.Next I have a medical bay.C3-PO controls the bacta table that has commando Niner.Next to him is his partner commando Darman.Now we have the meeting area.It has a holo table and a holo projector.There, there is Jedi general David Karkoon, Obi Wan Kenobi and a retired but still active captain Rex.Last is their assortment of weaponry and helmet rack.Next to my base is my air field.We've got my CTAC (from my previous post), an armored assault hover craft (also from my previous post) and a standard speeder.R2-D2 is working hard on the *AAHC.Also This squad is called Shadow squad.Good Blogging!
 













*(Armored Assault Hover Craft)

No comments:

Post a Comment