Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Bull


Hey Lego fans I'm going to share my latest creation of mine. It is The Bull. This is used for transporting troopers and sometimes cargo. Here you can see I put some bull horns on the front.Also it's a two seater, that means one to pilot the ship and the other to control the guns. The guns are one pair of blasters and a chain gun on top. Next you can see my own flag. Then you can see that there is so much space. In the back is two crates to hold weapons and anything else.Also the is a little ladder so you can climb up and make repairs. On the wings you see that there is two pairs of engines. The bigger one helps move it in the air and the other smaller one helps land the vehicle. I hope you like it and always Keep calm and Build on!



No comments:

Post a Comment